Please read the attached Newsletter. Thanks!
Mike G’s sister, Diane M, passed away on Sunday, Feb 24th. Diane’s funeral is Sat., March 2 at Glenwood–Catholic Church, 1:30 p.m. Her Wake is at the Hoplin Funeral Home on March 1 at Glenwood from 5-7:00 p.m. With a prayer service at 7:00 p.m.Our thoughts and prayers go out to Mike’s family on the death of his sister, Diane.
- Feb. 10 @ 9:15 a.m. – Worship Service, Installation of Officers; @ 10:30 a.m. Council Meeting @ 2 p.m. Dakota 38 showing
- Feb. 13 @ 6:00 p.m. – Choir; Ash Wednesday Joint Service
- Feb. 15 @ 9:30 a.m. – Bible Study
- Feb. 17 @ 9:15 a.m. – Worship Service
- Feb. 18 – Encounter News Due for March
- The flowers today are given in memory of Roy Lenzen by his family
- Sewing for Missions is still going on. There are shorts and dresses to be finished. Instructions are available. Take some home or use the machines set up at church. This is fun and easy sewing! Thanks for your help!
Joys and Concerns:
- Concerns: Five year old boy being held hostage, Marv Lucas (and his twin brother, Marcus), Sue’s sister-in-law (Noella), Cousin Daryl, and Syria (praying for wisdom as the rest of the world reconsiders intervention)
- Joys: Workers working on our church (repairing and beautifying), break in the cold snap, joy of event at school (especially the beautiful solo), Peggy’s family celebrating Spencer’s 37th birthday, and YME dance team first in Jazz and Kick.