- Sunday, February 17 @ 9 a.m. – Sunday Service; 10 a.m. – Choir Practice
- Wednesday February 20 @ 5 p.m. – Worship, Sanctuary, Membership Committee meeting
- Sunday, February 24 @ 9 a.m. – Sunday Service, Allen Gislason Preaching; 10 a.m. – Choir Practice
Joys and Concerns
- Concerns : People traveling & keeping roads open and helping others; Allen & Jane on the loss of their dog, Bear; Pearl’s granddaughter Jenny; Dick and Sharon.
- Joys: Peg & Bryan’s grandson James is here; Myracle & Braylee also here; YME boys beat Minneota; YME Danceline goes to State again.
Duties for February 24, 2019
- Liturgist: Helen Stukel
- Fellowship: Cindy & Cheri Fjermestead, Bea Read
- Ushering: DuWayne & LaVonne Koenen
- Cleaning: Gail Rohlik
- Sunday, January 20 @ 9 a.m. – Sunday Service (Communion, Noisy Offering Sunday); 10:30 a.m. – Choir Practice
- Wednesday, January 23 @ 6 p.m. – Potluck Supper; 7 p.m. – Annual Meeting
- Sunday, January 27 @ 9 a.m. – Sunday Service, Terese Tomanek preaching; 10:30 a.m. – Choir Practice
Joys and Concerns
- Concerns: Sue R., Hazel C., Liz DeBlieck Family, the government; and Michael K.
- Joys: Jane is getting better and becoming more patient; Jayme Closs found alive and is back home; Next Sunday is noisy offering Sunday; Joel’s cousin Michael airlifted, stents put in and he is home.
Next week’s readings: January 27, 2019
- Nehemiah 8:1-3, 5-6, 8-10 Psalm 19
- 1 Corinthians 12:12-31a Luke 4:14-21
Duties for January 27
- Ushers: Bryan & Peggy Mooney
- Fellowship – Bryan & Peggy Mooney
- Liturgist – Sue Selden
Note: February 1, 2019 First planning meeting for Fat Tuesday Meal! Starting at 2 p.m. If you can’t be there and want to be involved let Peggy K know.
Thank you to everyone who participated in our recent winter clothing drive.
We delivered to the Yellow Medicine East Schools the following:
- 33 pairs of leggings,
- 8 new or gently used coats, and
- 12 hats and scarves.
Please join us on Saturday, December 1, 2018 at 9:30 a.m. to help decorate the church for Advent and Christmas.
Rolls and coffee will be served and fun will be had by all!!