We have only 5 days until the Meatball Dinner! We need all hands on deck to get these meatballs ready and to finish everything else that needs to be done. As such, we will be having our Prep Day this Saturday (February 22) at 9:01 a.m. We are counting on all of you to be here if you can.
Remember: If you are working with food you must wear a hat. Any hat will do, but please pick one without any political statements.
Our church will hold its annual meeting on Wednesday, January 22. A potluck dinner will be served at 6 p.m. and the meeting will follow at 7 p.m. Please mark the date on your new 2020 calendars. Plan to come for the meal and stay for the meeting.
Just a gentle reminder that pledges for giving in the new year are due. Please turn them in as soon as possible so we can correctly plan for the new year.
- Sunday, November 17 @ 9 a.m. – Worship, Noisy Offering; 10 a.m. – Sunday School
- Monday, November 18 @ 7 p.m. – Circle of Stones at Pearl Lenzen’s Home
- Wednesday, November 20 @ 6 p.m. – Confirmation; 7 a.m. – Choir
- Sunday, November 24 @ 9 a.m. – Worship; 10 a.m. – Sunday School
Joys and Concerns
- Concerns: Sue Rollins, Dan Maiden, Paul Ledford, Mae Peterson, Bob Slettedahl, Gerri Frederick, Ray Olson, Diane Beninga, Peggy’s mom, Our government, Sharon’s cousin Kenny Peterson in his last days,
- Joys: Youth participated in the ecumenical food drive and had a great time, Kaylia was the lead in “Annie” and we had a flutist in the orchestra, farmer’s finishing harvest, PAC concert was good, Peggy had fun telling Spencer about Myracle’s deer since he had not gotten one yet
Duties: November 24
- Liturgist: Steve Zumhofe
- Fellowship: Sue Selden, Jeff/Sheila VanOverbeke
- Cleaning: Gail Rohlik
- Ushers: Dennis/Konnie Holtz
Next week’s readings: November 24, 2019
- Jeremiah 23:1-6
- Psalm 46
- Colossians 1:11-20
- Luke 23:33-43