It looks like rain so we have a backup date of May 15 at 5:30 p.m., for cleanup and 6:30~ish for fellowship at Dallas 2. Thank you for your understanding!
Also, if anyone would like to donate to the meal that was served for the bloodmobile it would be much appreciated. As it was the day after Easter they ended up ordering food to be served. Thanks to all who helped and have already donated.
Church on Sunday, March 10, is being cancelled. Now you won’t have to worry about being late because you didn’t set your clock ahead on Saturday night!
Please see attached for the March 2019 Encounter.
Within this Encounter you will find the recently-updated Fellowship serving list for 2019
Please feel free to contact the Church office if you have any questions about the schedule. The duties will be listed in each month’s newsletter and are also included in the bulletin every week. The Church office also strives to contact members via email or phone (if you don’t have an email address on file) to help make sure everyone is notified in a timely manner of their opportunities to serve.
Note: The cleaning list will be in the next issue of the Encounter.
March 2019 Encounter.pdf
- Sunday, February 17 @ 9 a.m. – Sunday Service; 10 a.m. – Choir Practice
- Wednesday February 20 @ 5 p.m. – Worship, Sanctuary, Membership Committee meeting
- Sunday, February 24 @ 9 a.m. – Sunday Service, Allen Gislason Preaching; 10 a.m. – Choir Practice
Joys and Concerns
- Concerns : People traveling & keeping roads open and helping others; Allen & Jane on the loss of their dog, Bear; Pearl’s granddaughter Jenny; Dick and Sharon.
- Joys: Peg & Bryan’s grandson James is here; Myracle & Braylee also here; YME boys beat Minneota; YME Danceline goes to State again.
Duties for February 24, 2019
- Liturgist: Helen Stukel
- Fellowship: Cindy & Cheri Fjermestead, Bea Read
- Ushering: DuWayne & LaVonne Koenen
- Cleaning: Gail Rohlik