Please see attached.
- Aug. 3 @ 9:15 a.m. – Worship/Communion
- Aug. 10 @ 9:15 a.m. – Worship
- Please let Karen know what is going on with our members and friends.
- Sally and Hazel cleaned the closet. They need help to move some things.
- Granite Falls Family Bible School – Aug. 17, 18, & 19 at 5:00. Eat at 5:30 followed by Bible Study crafts, discussion and prayer.
Joys and Concerns:
- Concerns: Bob Slettedahl, Barb Gustafson (family of Hazel Stratemoen, families of the victims of airplane crash in Algiers, the “unrest” in the world, and abused children.
- Joys: Cool weather, creative arts endeavors in the area, Todd and Lisa are here, Karen spent time with Mom and sisters, and Happy Birthday to Karen.
- July 27 @ 9:15 a.m. – Worship, 10:30 a.m. – Stewardship Meeting
- Aug. 3 @ 9:15 a.m. – Worship, Communion
- TOPS needed to vacate the Sr. Center. They will be meeting in the church basement Tuesday evenings.
- Please let Karen know what is going on.
- Pastor Wagner – 6:00 pm last Wednesday in Monte to talk about the search process (potluck supper included).
- Sally and Hazel cleaned the closet. Need help to move some things.
- Granite Falls Family Bible School – Aug. 17, 18, & 19—5:00/eat at 5:30, followed by Bible Study crafts, and discussion.
- July 13 @ 9:15 a.m. – Worship, Communion
- July 20 @ 9:15 a.m. – Worship
- July 21 – Deadline for Aug. Encounter
Joys and Concerns
- Concerns: Family of George Boman, Bob Slettedahl, Barb Gustafson’s Mom (Hazel), Jeremy’s friend’s family (3 year old drowned), Butch Schulte, everyone with coughs and Lee Johnson.
- Joys: Good church attendance and willingness to experiment with services, Karen Halling’s broken plant (she splinted it and it bloomed), and friends.