- September 22 @ 9:15 a.m. – Worship
- September 23 – Encounter News Due for October
- September 25 @ 6:00 p.m. – Choir
- September 29 @ 9:15 a.m. – Worship with Rev. Hilda Parks
- Circle of Stones is reorganizing. This is a unique chance for women to get together and share with one another. We will meet the second Tuesday of the month at 7:00 p.m. at Pearl Lenzen’s home. October 8th will be the next time we meet. For more information contact Pearl Lenzen or Karen Schmidt-Dill.
- Rev. Hilda Parks will be leading the worship service on September 29.
- Sept. 22 Saron Lutheran Church Chicken Supper at 5:00. Take outs are available.
- Sept. 22 Hazel Run Lutheran Community Salad Luncheon & Auction, 11:30-1:00
- Sept. 22 Renville United Methodist Church Ham dinner from 11:00 -1:00. Take outs available. Cost is $10.
- The NA group that has been meeting in our church sent a thank you letter for the use of the church on Tuesday evenings. They will no longer be meeting here.
- Please be sure all church doors are locked when you leave.
Joys and Concerns
- Concerns: Colleen Frey; people displaced by fire in Winona; Monson, Panitzke, and Dikken families; Flooding in Colorado and its consequences; and the people of Syria.
- Joys: Sue’s last radiation treatment; climate change event; Karen is here (being home with our church family); Hazel’s sister (Joyce and husband, Bill) from Kansas; and rain.