- September 15 @ 9:15 a.m. – Worship
- September 18 @ 6:00 p.m. – Choir
- September 22 @ 9:15 a.m. – Worship
- Circle of Stones is reorganizing. This is a unique chance for women to get together and share with one another. Conversation, goodies to eat, and a bible study. We will meet the second Tuesday of the month at 7:00 p.m. at Pearl Lenzen’s home. October 8th will be the next time we meet. For more information contact Pearl Lenzen or Karen Schmidt-Dill.
- All letters from Barb (Lindeman) Jackman and Betsey & Howie Tobak have been posted on the board in the hallway.
- Hilda Parks will be leading the worship service on September 29.
- St. Joseph Catholic Church in Montevideo is having its Fall Festival Sept. 15. Grilled Pork Chop Dinner served 10:30-1:30. Take outs are available.
- Sept. 22 Saron Lutheran Church Chicken Supper at 5:00. Take outs are available.
- The NA group that has been meeting in our church sent a thank you letter for the use of the church on Tuesday evenings. They will no longer be meeting here.
- Please be sure all church doors are locked when you leave.
Joys and Concerns
- Concerns: Sue has started radiation; Kara Monson and her family, Christopher Pantinenze and his family, Law Enforcement seeking the suspect, and Andy Dikken’s family; God’s guidance and wisdom in deciding about our involvement in Syria, refugees; Barry Gorder family; and Colleen Frey.
- Joys: Clouds and cool, discussion on hunger in America, another great school year!! Attending a very traditional congregational church with Ruby’s relatives in Kansas. Pilgrim Point (first time in 25 years for Pastor Dick) fine new young adult leaders in the Conference.