- Feb. 16 @ 9:15 a.m. – Worship; 9:45 a.m. – Sunday School
- Feb. 17 – Encounter News Due for March
- Feb. 19 @ 6:30 p.m. – Choir
- Feb. 23 @ 9:15 a.m. – Worship; 9:45 a.m. – Sunday School; 6:00 p.m. – Confirmation
- YME Community Ed hopes to take a trip to North Heights Lutheran Church on Saturday, April 5 to their Easter production “All Things New”. See poster on bulletin board.
- If you have any digital pictures of our congregation or church events, please send them to Katie Kvam for use in updating the church website.
Joys and Concerns
- Concerns: Jeremy’s father had a heart attack on Monday, cold weather (need a break), JoAnn’s surgery, Sue’s grandnephew (Dillon), Terry’s nephew (Justin), family of Mary VanDerPol, people of North Carolina (drinking water), California (lack of water), family of Dick Rosetter, and Judy Smith’s husband (Bruce in Clara City Nursing Home).
- Joys: YME Dance Team on their way to State, 10 hours of daylight (gained 20 minutes this week), Bea Read’s oldest grandson (Eagle Scout Award), Karen spending every Wednesday with her Mom who has hearing problems, Olympics and Joan Lundell’s brother is doing well after lung transplant.