- March 30 @ 9:15 a.m. – Worship, One Great Hour of Sharing, 9:45 a.m. – Sunday School
- April 2 @ 6:00 p.m. – Lenten Supper, 6:30 p.m. – Choir, 7:00 p.m. – Worship
- April 6 @ 9:15 a.m. – Worship/Communion, 9:45 a.m. – Sunday School
- Lenten worship services will be on Wednesdays in GF April 2 through April 9 at 7:00 p.m. You are invited to our soup supper at 6:00 p.m. The sign up sheet is at the back of the church.
- There will be a sign-up sheet at the back of the church to order Easter flowers. The amount of these plants runs in the $15 range. Leave your checks with your order. You may call the church office and bring your check as soon as possible. Please make the check to United Church of Christ. Sign up by April 6. Sharing a plant for Easter (April 20) will be a great addition to our Easter service. You may take your plant home after the Easter service
Joys and Concerns
- Concerns: Leroy and Ruby Hieb, Lee Johnson, Dave Marr family, Syria (government closing), oil spills in Texas & North Dakota, families of passengers and searchers, families of people caught up in mudslide in Washington.
- Joys: Competition from Toddlers, Make a Wish is sending Sue’s grandnephew to Disneyland to meet Sponge Bob Square Pants, Terry’s nephew is moving off meds and getting closer for qualifying for transplant list, Steve’s work on the front door of the church, safe travel back and forth to work for Jeremy and employees, and JoAnn is doing well, getting around with a cane and is a grandma again.