Please see attached.
- May 4 @ 9:15 a.m. – Worship/Communion Confirmation, 9:45 a.m. – Sunday School
- May 7 @ 6:30 p.m. – Choir
- May 8 @ 7:00 p.m. – Circle of Stones at Pearl Lenzen’s
- May 11 @ 9:15 a.m. – Sunday Worship Mothers Day, 9:45 a.m. – Sunday School
- There will be a Confirmation Open House for Alison and Marissa today in the Montevideo church following their service. Please join them for a light lunch and cake in the basement.
- May 4 Benefit Dinner & Silent Auction for Addison Doyle – 11:30 a.m. to 1:00 p.m. at Granite Falls Lutheran Church.
- May 18 Special Meeting for possible sale of parsonage.
Joys and Concerns
- Concerns: Rev. Fylling and Mary (dealing with illness), Andy and Caroline, LeRoy and Ruby Hieb, Audrey’s daughter (Cheryl and grandson, Jeff with health issues), about the escalation of sabers rattling in Ukraine, Dick and Sharon Anderson and family, Peggy’s Uncle Tom Leindecker is having a kidney transplant on Wednesday and daughter, DeAnn Prouty is the donor), friend of Jeremy’s undergoing surgeries.
- Joys: Dick is home and doing ok (thanks for the prayers!), congrats to Darrell on President’s Award, Jeremy joy of face time visit with 10 nieces, Prairie Arts Chorale performance Friday, rain and grass returning green.