- Sept. 28 @ 9:15 a.m. – Worship
- Oct. 1 @ 6:30 p.m. – Choir Practice
- Oct. 2 @ 5:30 p.m. – Worship & Membership
- Oct. 5 @ 9:15 a.m. – Worship/Communion
- Camp G.K. Bear October 11. See Karen Schmidt-Dill for further information. This is designed for children, grades K-6, who have had a significant person in their life die. Info on back table.
Joys and Concerns
- Concerns: Hazel’s two sisters (younger sister grieving son’s death and older sister starting cancer treatment), and Bob Slettedahl in Rochester (next steps for cancer treatment).
- Joys: Bryan’s presentation, beautiful rainbow last evening, smiling faces (especially kids), Feed the Kids at St. Paul’s Lutheran, joy of Bryan’s courage and goofiness, Darrell and Ken honored for Community Service MMA.