- Nov. 30 @ 9:15 a.m. – First Sunday of Advent Worship and Chrismon Service
- Dec. 3 6:30 p.m. Choir Practice
- Dec. 7 9:15 a.m. Worship/Communion, 10:30 a.m. Stewardship Brunch
- On Dec. 17 there will be Ecumenical Christmas Caroling(starting 5:25 pm at the Manor). Following Caroling, there will be a party at Darrell and Hazel Carter’s home. Please bring a dish to pass.
Joys and Concerns
- Concerns: Family of Lois Owens, church leadership (Rob not here to lead us in the Minnesota Rouser), folks with Iran seem to be stuck, military troops on extended stays in Afghanistan and going to Africa, Sally Thoma’s son (Mike is moving from Sioux City to Boston before Christmas), and people in Buffalo, NY area.
- Joys: Ali thanks those attending her recital, after seven years, Rob is in his last year of heading the Mat Club (Chicken Dinner Fundraiser tonight), Jeremy’s joy of being part of church family (we all wish him well), May is happy and looking less colorful (thanks to everyone), Europe able to land vehicle on a Comet, Jeremy’s Mom’s joyful for the welcome we gave her son and is happy to have him back home), joy of the season and having many thing to be thankful for.