- Jan. 11 @ 9:15 a..m – Worship
- Jan. 14 @ 6:30 p.m. – Choir Practice, 7:30 p.m. – Council Meeting
- Jan. 15 @ 6:00 p..m – Circle of Stones
- Jan. 18 @ 9:15 a.m. – Worship
- Jan. 20 @ 1-7 p.m. – Blood Drive at St. Paul Lutheran Church
- Fat Tuesday Meal Celebration is scheduled for February 17. We need volunteers to help plan the meatball dinner. Let Karen know if you want to help.
- Circle of Stones is Thursday, Jan. 15 at 6. Pearl Lenzen will host a light Holiday supper.
- Sunday, Jan. 18 at 3:30 p.m. the GF Lutheran Church is having a Community Concert followed by a 5 p.m. dinner. Free will donations are accepted.
Joys and Concerns
- Concerns: Karen’s dog (Venus), Joann broke her other leg (surgery #5), Jenny Haas and family (her father died), Spencer’s mother, Peggy Mooney and family (Dad’s death), Sherry’s Mom (Florence fell the Sat. before Christmas and is in Luther Haven recovering), the family of Orin Jordet, and the unrest in the world.
- Joys: It didn’t snow yet, connections with cousins at Christmas (Helen), and friends visiting.