- Mar. 15 @ 9:15 a.m. – Worship/One Great Hour of Sharing Offering
- Mar. 18 @ 6 p.m. – Lenten Supper, 6:30 p.m. – Choir, 7 p.m. – Lenten Worship
- Mar. 22 @ 9:15 a.m. – Worship
- Visitors and Members: Until the plumbing is repaired – It is OK to use the upstairs toilet if you need it. The 5 gallon buckets of water are there for flushing. If you need assistance with the heavy pails, please ask for help. Thank you.
- Circle of Stones will be attending the Concordia Concert on Thursday, March 19. People can carpool from Sue Rollins home if you wish. Be at Sue’s at 7:00 pm. After the concert, we will meet back at Sue Rollins’ home for goodies and visit. Contact Sue if you are interested in attending the concert and need a ride or will stop at her house afterwards.
- The Sanctuary Committee will be ordering two large plants for the altar and the committee is giving you an opportunity to honor loved ones and/or remember those who have been a very meaningful part of your lives in past years. There is a sign-up sheet at the back of the church to place the names of those special people. Please write out a check in the amount of $15. To help with convenience of ordering, you may call the church office and bring your check as soon as possible. Please make the check to United Church of Christ. Please sign up by March 23. This will be a great addition to our Easter service on April 5!
Joys and Concerns
- Concerns: Natasha Rand’s family, Karen’s healing, Dick Anderson, Steven K’s dog passed away, and drought.
- Joys: Karen Peterson, Spring, Steven and Spencer’s safe tree cutting, 50th Anniversary of March from Selma, Montgomery, Kyle and Abby moving back to MN, and Pearl’s sister’s 87th birthday.