- May 10 @ 9:15 a.m. – Worship/Communion/Mother’s Day, 2-4 p.m. – UCC Basement Bridal Shower for Whitney Gregoire, Bride to be of Kyle Mooney
- May 13 @ 6:30 p.m. – Last Choir Practice, 7:30 Council Meeting
- May 17 @ 9:15 a.m. – Sunday Worship, Last Sunday for Choir
- May 18 – Deadline for June Encounter News
- May 21 @ 5 p.m. – “Older American Honors” Banquet at KCC. Tickets ($13) must be purchased in advance. No tickets available at the door. Meal served at 5:30 pm. See posters.
- May 21 @ 7 p.m. – Circle of Stones at Pearl Lenzen’s
- May 25 – Hazel Run Annual Memorial Day Dinner 11:30 a.m. – 1 p.m. Flyer on bulletin board.
- The office will be closed this week W-F mornings.
- The flowers today are from Dorothy (DoDo) Wilson Hollimon in loving memory of Leah Winter Skinner.
- The Annual Dues of $10 per member or friend is due. Please indicate on your check that the amount is for Members and Friends Annual Dues. Thank you so much!
Joys and Concerns
- Concerns: People in Nepal as they struggle to recover from the earthquake, we need some rain and Audrey’s daughter, Cheryl.
- Joys: Sue’s nephew (Dylan) is celebrating his 9th birthday this week, thanks to Steve Zumhofe for work on the water project and other work in the past two months, Dick and Sharon’s 35th Anniversary is today, fishing is good on Lake Ida, Rev. Dan Maiden here this past week, Sally’s grandson Justin broke his arm rollerblading (and the joy is that it is his left arm!).