- Sunday – Jan. 3 @ 9 a.m., Worship/Communion
- Wednesday – Jan. 6 @ 6:30 p.m., Choir Practice, Epiphany
- Thursday – Jan. 7 @ 7 p.m., Circle of Stones at Peggy Kvam’s
- Friday – Jan. 8, Communion Visitations with Pastor Dan
- Sunday – Jan. 10 @ 9 a.m., Worship
- Wednesday – Jan. 13 @ 6:30 p.m., Choir Practice
- Wednesday – Jan. 13 @ 7:30 p.m., Council Meeting
- Friday – Jan. 15, Committee Reports Due for the Annual Meeting
- Sunday – Jan. 17 @ 9 a.m., Worship/Noisy Offering
- Monday – Jan. 18, Articles due for the Encounter Newsletter
- Wednesday – Jan. 20 @ 6:30 p.m., Choir Practice
- Sunday – Jan. 24 @ 9 – Worship
- Wednesday – Jan. 27 @ 6 p.m.; Potluck Meal, 6:30 p.m., Choir Practice; 7 p.m., Annual Meeting
- Sunday – Jan. 31 @ 9 a.m. – Worship
- Committees – please post meeting dates on the office calendar in advance, if possible. Do you have regular meetings? Feel free to tell the office assistant so that they can be put on the calendar for you.
- Ready or Not; Here IT Comes! Granite Falls UCC (Congregational) Annual Meeting will be on January 27, 2016. Start getting your committee reports into the church office as soon as you can. If you are able, please type them on a computer and email them to the office. Sue Selden and Karen Schmidt-Dill will be working on the Annual Meeting Report throughout all of January. Thank you!
Joys and Concerns
- Concerns: Patrick and all those dealing with cancer; Millions of homeless throughout the world; Those traveling home today; Blessings of the weather and the strength to work through it.
- Joys: Sun shining; Return of the light–lengthening days; Families getting together.