- Wednesday, March 16 @ 2 p.m. – Manor Service with Pastor Dan; 6:30 p.m. – Choir Practice, We will be doing music for Palm Sunday, Easter, and Maundy Thursday.
- Sunday, March 20 @ 9 a.m. – Palm Sunday Worship. Noisy Offering is also that morning. Our Annual Palm Sunday Brunch will follow the worship service. Come and eat and celebrate with us.
- Sunday, March 20 – Pack the Pews with food products for the MN Food Share. Bring bags of groceries so we can line the pews with them. But please know that money goes a very long way for the food shelf. There is magic there. The Local Food Shelf is able to make the cash you give multiply the purchasing power of each dollar when they can purchase their own goods to fill those shelves.
- Monday, March 21, Encounter Newsletter items are due in the office.
- Wednesday, March 23 – NO Choir Practice
- Wednesday, March 23 @ 7:30 p.m. – Stewardship Meeting
- Thursday, March 24 @ 7 p.m. – Maundy Thursday Joint worship service with Montevideo at Granite UCC.
- Sunday, March 27 @ 9 a.m. – Easter Worship
- Please stay tuned – a Sunrise Service is being worked on.
Monday, March 28 – Pastor Dan begins vacation, back on April 12.