- Sunday, Oct. 16 @ 9 a.m. – Worship/Noisy Offering
- Sun.-Sat., Oct. 16-22 @ 11:30 a.m. – Dinner at Your Door Delivery
- Sunday, Oct. 16 @ 3:30 p.m. – Community Meal at GFLC/Serve & Dessert
- Tuesday, Oct. 18 @ 7 p.m. – Bible Study-Acts Begins Church Basement
- Wednesday, Oct. 19 @6:30 p.m. – NO Choir Practice
- Thursday, Oct. 20 @ 7 p.m. – Circle of Stones at Sharon/Dick A.’s
- Saturday, Oct. 22 @ 9 a.m. – Church Work/Clean-up Day
- Sunday, Oct. 23 @ 9 a.m. – Worship
Joys and Concerns:
- Concerns:Pastor Dan’s bad cold and sore throat; Sherri K and her family; People who have suffered sexual assaults; Peggy K.’s mom’s move back to MN is running into difficulties; Haiti; Washington.
- Joys: Julia K. back to work and the MNA contract being signed for Allina nurses; For the “small” choir today; Twin Cities–union contract for low income working people in big box stores; Cindy L. headaches are improving somewhat; Bob Dylan receiving the Nobel Prize for Literature; Altar flowers from Dorothy “Doe” Hollimon in memory of her family—Mr. & Mrs. GH Wilson, Francis, Arthur, Douglas and Mary.