- Sunday-Saturday, Nov. 27-Dec. 3 @ 11:30 a.m. – Dinner at Your Door Driving
- Wednesday, Nov. 30 @ 11:30 a.m.-1 p.m. – Act on Alzheimer’s Community Meeting at KCC
- Wednesday, Nov. 30 @ 6:30 p.m. – Choir Practice
- Thursday, Dec. 1 @ 7 p.m. – Pastor Parish Relations Committee
- Sunday, Dec. 4 @ 9 a.m. – Worship/Communion/Advent 2
- Sunday, Dec. 4 @ 10:30 a.m. – Budget Brunch and Discussion
- Wednesday, Dec. 7 – Pearl Harbor Day
- Wednesday, Dec. 7 @ 6:30 p.m. – Choir Practice
Joys and Concerns:
- Concerns – Healing for Liz DeBlieck; Julie Volstad for healing.
- Joys – Birthdays for Bryan M; Peggy M; Jeff I; Deb’s joy of being here with Sharon & Dick A; Logan being in church with Grandma Sue R; Safety of DuWayne K when his truck went in the river; Christmas card for the church done by Bryan & Peggy M; Thanksgiving celebrations at church and with families.