Joys and Concerns:
- Concerns – Choir gets their act together this morning!; Hazel and healing from her knee replacement; Family of Fern Claussen, Janie A’s grandmother; Dakota 38 riders; Those suffering from depression; People who are homeless, esp. in this bitter cold; Animals in the cold; Karen S great-niece Kylie with a rare brain infection; Be attentive to our neighbors and safety.
- Joys – Family; So many items for the food shelf and all the coats for kids that have been donated; Pearl L is great-grandma again, boy-Nolan, 5 boys; Hazel is healing & mobility improving; Peggy K performing clean-up duty today; No mosquito’s at sunset last night!
- Christmas caroling is Wednesday night, Dec. 21. EVERYONE is welcome! Start at Henry Hill Apartments at 5:30 p.m.; 6 p.m.at Granite Manor; 7 p.m.at Granite Ridge. Then potluck party at Hazel and Darrell’s home afterwards.
- Christmas Eve Worship will be at Granite Falls UCC at 4:00pm. You might prefer to attend First Congregational UCC on Dec. 24 at 5:30pm if that works into your schedule better.
- There will be a Christmas Day service at Granite Falls UCC at 9 a.m. There will not be worship on Christmas Day at Montevideo First Congregational UCC. Enjoy your family and friends time.
- There will be a community Christmas dinner, December 25, 11:30 a.m. at Granite Falls Lutheran Church. All are welcome! Call 320-564-3746 to sign up to help with preparation quantities, but not required.