- Sunday, November 5 @ 9 a.m. – Worship Service; @ 10:15 – Choir practice
- Wednesday, November 8 @ 6:30 p.m. – Youth Food Drive, Council Meeting
- Sunday, November 12 @ 9 a.m. – Worship Service; @10:15 – Choir practice; @ 3 p.m. – Pipe Organ Recital at Clarkfield Lutheran Church
Joys and Concerns
- Concerns – Bea Read’s brother, Harold Anderson, has been in the hospital; family of Jack Masters; family of Sandy Finnes.
- Joys – Two Somali women have joined the St. Cloud Apollo swim team; Terry’s grandnephew is interested in farming; Peggy spent time traveling with Katie and Julia; thanks to Terry & Peggy for stepping up to do today’s service; Helen’s friend Becky is home after surgery for a brain aneurism.
Next week’s readings
- Joshua 24:1-3a, 14-25
- Ps 78:1-7
- 1 Thess 4:13-18
- Matt 25:1-13