- Sunday, January 20 @ 9 a.m. – Sunday Service (Communion, Noisy Offering Sunday); 10:30 a.m. – Choir Practice
- Wednesday, January 23 @ 6 p.m. – Potluck Supper; 7 p.m. – Annual Meeting
- Sunday, January 27 @ 9 a.m. – Sunday Service, Terese Tomanek preaching; 10:30 a.m. – Choir Practice
Joys and Concerns
- Concerns: Sue R., Hazel C., Liz DeBlieck Family, the government; and Michael K.
- Joys: Jane is getting better and becoming more patient; Jayme Closs found alive and is back home; Next Sunday is noisy offering Sunday; Joel’s cousin Michael airlifted, stents put in and he is home.
Next week’s readings: January 27, 2019
- Nehemiah 8:1-3, 5-6, 8-10 Psalm 19
- 1 Corinthians 12:12-31a Luke 4:14-21
Duties for January 27
- Ushers: Bryan & Peggy Mooney
- Fellowship – Bryan & Peggy Mooney
- Liturgist – Sue Selden
Note: February 1, 2019 First planning meeting for Fat Tuesday Meal! Starting at 2 p.m. If you can’t be there and want to be involved let Peggy K know.