- Sunday, November 10 @ 9 a.m. – Worship; 10 a.m. – Sunday School
Wednesday, November 13 @ 6 p.m. – Confirmation; 7 p.m. – Choir; 8 p.m. – Council
Sunday, November 17 @ 9 a.m. – Worship, Noisy Offering; 10 a.m. – Sunday School
Joys and Concerns
- Concerns: Sue Rollins, Dan Maiden; Paul Ledford; Mae Peterson; Bob Slettedahl; Gerri Frederick; Ray Olson; Diane Beninga; Families of Maggie Bjorge, Howie Jorgenson, Rick VanGronigan & Matti McLaurin; Mae Peterson; Pearl’s daughter Cindy & Granddaughter Jenny are going through hard times; Audrey’s daughter Cheryl is having health problems.
- Joys: Hazel Carter is recovering and doing well; Beautiful day; John Thoma can put weight on his foot; Randy made it safely home from NC and the organ is fixed; Joanne is spending weekend at Pearl’s; GFLC & St Andrew have accepted our invitation to Community Service.
Duties: November 17
- Liturgist: Sue Selden
- Fellowship: Ray/Sharon Olson, Diane Bakker
- Cleaning: Bev Nordang
- Ushers: Dennis/Konnie Holtz