Schedule for the Week of Oct. 7:
- Oct. 7 @ 9:15 a.m. – Worship Service, World Communion Sunday, Neighbors in Need Mission Offering
- Oct. 7 @ 10:30 a.m. – Highway Clean Up
- Oct. 10 @ 6:00 p.m. – Choir
- Oct. 10 @ 7:00 p.m.-Council
- Oct. 11 @ 9:30 a.m. – Bible Study
- Oct. 13 – Marriage Rev. Elena Larssen and Rev. Mark Pettis (see invitation on tables)
- Oct. 14 @ 9:15 a.m. – Worship Service
- Oct. 14 @ 3:00 p.m. – Beulah Miller’s 100th Birthday Celebration at Granite Falls Manor. All are welcome. (Hosted by daughter, Nancy Greenwood).
- Bridal Shower for Cassi Mooney October 19 at 7:00 p.m. Please bring your favorite recipe.
- All requests for educational financial scholarships for the academic year must be received by Oct. 15. Memorial, Bequests and Special Gifts Committee will be meeting to consider and allot funds at that time. All church members and friends are encouraged to apply.
- GF UCC Meatball Dinner is October 28.
Joys and Concerns from Sept. 30
- CONCERNS:Pam Liester, Marv Lucas, everyone living with cancer, Syria, Afghanistan and Iraq.
- JOYS:Dick is back with us, fantastic day at airport and all the work done out there, Ali as Laverne Andrews, (play going is at the KK Berge Building on Friday as part of Meander), beautiful colors, Rob’s Mom is doing well, and watching Veterans smiles yesterday