Please see attached.
Daily Archives: October 31, 2012
Weekly Schedule, Joys and Concerns, and Announcements from Oct. Oct. 28
- Nov. 4 @ 9:15 a.m. – Worship Service (Communion)
- Nov. 6 @ 9:30 a.m. – Bible Study
- Nov. 7 @ 6:00 p.m. – Choir; Food Drive
- Nov. 11 @ 9:15 a.m. – Worship Service
- Hog Roast and Bake Sale at the First Congregational United Church of Christ in Montevideo is serving from 11:00 a.m. to 1:30 p.m. oin Sunday, Nov. 4.
- The Granite Falls Food Drive will be held on Nov. 7. Start at 6:00 p.m. at St. Andrew’s Catholic Church. Refreshments will be served at our church at 7:30 p.m.
- Prairie Arts Chorale presents some of music’s greatest choral works in their fall concert series “Masterworks Montage”. Featured selections include Mendelssohn’s “Elijah”, Mozart’s “Regina Coeli”, and Hogan’s “This Little Light of Mine.” Concerts will be held on Friday, November 9, at 7:30 p.m. at First Christian Reformed Church in Prinsburg; Sunday, November 11, at 4:00 p.m. at First Lutheran Church in Marshall; Friday, November 16, at 7:30 p.m. at Calvary Lutheran Church in Willmar; and Sunday, November 18, at 4:00 p.m. at Gloria Dei Lutheran Church in Redwood Falls. Visit http://www.prairieartschorale.org/ for more information and sites.
Joys and Concerns
- CONCERNS: Families of Roger Tjosvold and Arlin Opdahl, East Coast storm, coastal regions of Alaska & Hawaii & tsunami, Carol Ator (Dutch), Deb as she moves to a new home, Larry Geraman, Randy Meyer, and Bob’s daughter, Heidi (traveling to China).
- JOYS: Meatballs, Peggy spent 24 hours with Kathy Munsch, daughter Barb Anderson is coming home, and Lori Dries.