- Jan. 27 @ 9:15 a.m. – Worship Service
- Jan. 30 @ 6:00 p.m. – Choir
- Feb. 1 @ 9:30 a.m.- Bible Study
- Feb. 3 @ 9:15 a.m. – Worship Service, Communion
- Sewing for Missions is still going on. There are shorts and dresses to be finished. Instructions are available. Take some home or use the machines set up at church.
Joys and Concerns:
- CONCERNS: Rob’s Mom (Dutch and her ongoing health issues), people who are homeless, situations in Algiers, Mali and Syria, family of Claire Stringer, all those dealing with flu, and Jesse Eisenbacker (cancer).
- JOYS: Peg’s 15 year old nephew is in Washington, D.C., joyful gathering this morning, some have already recovered, and the life of Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr.