- October 13 @ 9:15 a.m. – Worship
- October 16 @ 6:30 p.m. – Choir
- October 20 @ 9:15 a.m. – Worship
- The altar flowers are provided by Dorothy (Doe) W. Hollimon, (daughter and sister) in memory of Mr. and Mrs. G.H. Wilson and family (Francis, Arthur, Douglas and Mary).
- “Thank you to our dedicated drivers for delivering dinners during the week of September 15 through September 21. This includes Karen Schmidt-Dill, Pearl Lenzen, Joel Beninga, John Butterbrodt, and Darrell and Hazel Carter. Please volunteer during our next week of local mission work during Oct. 27 -Nov. 2. The number of stops are few but mighty important for the recipients. The trusty yellow tablet awaits your signature or give a call. We need to fill 7 days each time we serve throughout the year.” ~ Ruby Hieb
- Song of the Prairie A Cappella Show Chorus presents “Barbershop on Broadway” on Saturday, October 26, 7:00 pm, at Granite Falls United Church of Christ and on Sunday, October 27, 2:00 pm, at Tracy Lutheran Church. Tickets are available from chorus members for $8 in advance or at the door for $10. For more information visit Song of the Prairie Chorus on Facebook.
Joys and Concerns:
- Concerns: Javeng’s grandmother broke hip and elbow (pray for speedy recovery), LaVonne’s sister (Ruth) is ill, family of Jackie Smith, family of Ervin Schultz, Syrian people and Terry’s cousin Darrel.
- Joys: Audrey’s appreciation of prayers and healing, great beginning to the Meander, great Meander weekend (lots of people from all over), Peggy hosted some people from St. Paul Campus, tonight starts Joint Confirmation, Rochelle’s mom is doing well after her accident, Kristy in church today, and Immigration Rally in Minneapolis.