- June 15 @ 9:15 a.m. – Worship
- June 22 @ 9:15 a.m. – Worship
- Happy Father’s Day!
- You are invited to a meeting at the YMC Government Center June 25 at 4:30 to discuss the plans to move the Food Shelf in Granite Falls. The letter is on a table in the back of the church.
Joys and Concerns
- Concerns: Terry’s cousin (Daryl), Sue’s great nephew (Dylan has lost most of his eyesight and is deaf in one ear), Syria, forest fires in many area of the U.S., parts of drought in the U.S., climate change and instability of weather patterns and lack of attention to the issue, Beulah Miller, Ruby Hieb and family.
- Joys: How the people of this church have a closeness of church and we are “small but mighty.” Beautiful day, beautiful weather of God’s creation and Karen’s dog’s first birthday.