- Sept. 14 @ 9:15 a.m. – Worship
- Sept. 17 @ 6:30 p.m. – Choir Practice
- Sept. 18 @ 5:00 p.m. – Car pool from UCC to Barb Gustafson’s for Circle of Stones
- Sept. 21 @ 9:15 a.m. – Worship “Pack the Pews Sunday”
- Enjoy Lifelong learning at GOLD College at SMSU. Classes start Sept 22 and run for 6 weeks. Info on back tables.
- St. Joseph Catholic Church Fall Festival flyer on back tables.
- Chord-Ayres Concert and Supper. Info on back tables.
- Renville United Methodist Church Ham Dinner. Info on back tables.
- Camp G.K. Bear October 11. See Karen Schmidt-Dill for further information. This is designed for children, grades K-6, who have had a significant person in their life die. Info on back table.
Joys and Concerns
- Concerns: Margaret Khali and the whole family on Don Sebring’s death, Jeremy’s Dad (ongoing battle with COPD), Liz Hankins (dealing with pain from back surgery), Bob Slettedahl (now in Springfield MN Care Center), Sally Thoma (recovering from knee surgery in GF Hospital), Ralph Helgeson (had bypass surgery and came through ok), Ruby Hieb’s recovery (at home), and people of the Middle East (Iraq, Iran, Gaza, Turkey).
- Joys: Ruby Hieb at home, choir is back, Sue’s parents’ paperwork for a move to assisted living is done and the move is planned in October, successful move for Dick’s Mom to Granite Ridge, Jeremy got to spend last week with family and friends. Rich is doing well and is currently living with Karen and he will be living in SD with his daughter. Pray for Rich and Karen.