- Oct. 12 @ 9:15 a.m. – Worship
- Oct. 15 @ 6:30 p.m. – Choir Practice
- Oct. 16 @ 7:00 p.m. – Circle of Stones at Sharon Anderson’s
- Oct. 19 @ 9:15 a.m. – Worship/Bread for the World Offering, 10:30 a.m. – MBSG Meeting, 5-7:00 p.m. – Spiritual Fun Night GF
- Oct. 20 – Encounter Deadline for November
- Bread for the World–Offering of Letters to be taken on October 19.
- See your bulletin insert about writing a letter to be sent to our congressional representative. For this area it is Collin C. Peterson. You are encouraged to write a letter asking that food needs be recognized around the world as well as in the United States. Bring that letter to worship with you on Sunday morning and we will send them off in a unit along with your financial support.
- We will be doing the Food Drive on Wednesday, October 22nd. Meet at the St. Andrew Parish Center at 6:30 PM. At that point we will break into teams to pick up around town. The Youth from our Community Churches will be going around town on Wednesday, October 22 to collect non-perishable food or money for our local food shelf. They will start to come around at 6:30 pm. If you are not going to be home and would like to give, please put the items in a bag on your front stairs with the front light on, and we will pick it up. Thank you for all your help.
Joys and Concerns
- Concerns: Dick Anderson, Jeremy’s folks back home, people with cancer, Sally’s Mom, kids going through divorce, people in early stages of Dementia, the world start responding and helping with Ebola, Lou Ann’s daughter, (Sue) and unrest in the world and the U.S.
- Joys: Sue’s parents into assisted living, music (Sweet Adelines), Walking Theater Friday night, fall colors, Bob Slettedahl home in Granite, Calvyn and Nikki’s wedding, joy of Pat, Kyle Gaffaney is engaged, YME won, fun of the Meander and foster cat.