There will be a meeting on Wednesday, January 7, at 7:30 pm for all those interested in helping to plan the meatball dinner, scheduled for Fat Tuesday (February 17).
- Dec. 28 @ 9:15 a.m. – First Sunday after Christmas
- Dec. 31 – New Year’s Eve
- Jan. 1 – New Year’s Day
- Jan. 4 @ 9:15 a.m. – Worship/Communion
- Fat Tuesday Meal Celebration is scheduled for February 17. We need volunteers to help plan the meatball dinner. Let Karen know if you want to help.
Joys and Concerns
- Concerns: Attacks on law enforcement officers, troops that are away from home, people dealing with illness/flu, everyone who will be traveling for the holidays, family of Orin Jordet who suffered a massive stroke yesterday and Arlene Zempel.
- Joys: Ethan is here, family here is a “pew of joy”, wonderful school holiday concert with Ali, Laura, and Jeff, Gaffney’s Christmas, a granddaughter for the Bergman’s, and Dan Mooney’s birthday on December 18.