- Mar. 1 @ 9:15 a.m. – Worship/Communion
- Mar. 4 @ 6 p.m. – Lenten Supper, 6:30 p.m. – Choir, 7 p.m. – Lenten Worship
- Mar. 8 @ 9:15 a.m. – Worship
- The Sanctuary Committee will be ordering two large plants for the altar and the committee is giving you an opportunity to honor loved ones and/or remember those who have been a very meaningful part of your lives in past years. There is a sign-up sheet at the back of the church to place the names of those special people. Please write out a check in the amount of $15. To help with convenience of ordering, you may call the church office and bring your check as soon as possible. Please make the check to United Church of Christ. Please sign up by March 23. This will be a great addition to our Easter service on April 5!
Joys and Concerns
- Concerns: The family of Clayton Hanson, the family of Helmer Ike, Jack Heydt (surgery) and Gene Hughes family.
- Joys: Jack Heydt is going to State Wrestling, successful Fat Tuesday dinner, Search Committee Synod selected the new Search President, John Dorhauer, Kathy and Wayne visiting, celebrating birthday lunch with Steven, Laura and dance line.