- Mar. 8 @ 9:15 a.m. – Worship
- Mar. 11 @ 6 p.m. – Lenten Supper, 6:30 p.m. – Choir, 7 p.m. – Lenten Worship, 7:30 p.m. – Council Meeting
- Mar. 15 @ 9:15 am – Worship, 5-7 p.m. – Spiritual Fun Night at Montevideo
- Circle of Stones will be attending the Concordia Concert on Thursday, March 19. People can carpool from Sue Rollins home if you wish. Be at Sue’s at 7:00 pm. After the concert, we will meet back at Sue Rollins’ home for goodies and visit. Contact Sue if you are interested in attending the concert and need a ride or will stop at her house afterwards.
- The Sanctuary Committee will be ordering two large plants for the altar and the committee is giving you an opportunity to honor loved ones and/or remember those who have been a very meaningful part of your lives in past years. There is a sign-up sheet at the back of the church to place the names of those special people. Please write out a check in the amount of $15. To help with convenience of ordering, you may call the church office and bring your check as soon as possible. Please make the check to United Church of Christ. Please sign up by March 23. This will be a great addition to our Easter service on April 5!
Joys and Concerns
- Concerns: Dick Anderson is struggling again, Marv & Bev Nordang (Marv is continuing treatment for cancer, family of Clayton Hanson, Lou Ann’s daughter, Sue, is having treatment for Hodgkin’s.
- Joys: Hazel and Darrell are home, sunshine, thanks to Steve and DuWayne for leadership on water issues, John’s geraniums have germinated, length of day is 11 hours 11 minutes (same as October), and don’t forget change to Daylight Savings Time.