Please see attached.
- April 26 @ 9:15 a.m. – Sunday Worship
- April 29 – Potluck Supper at Monte, brief program, and “Meet and Greet” social with a minister candidate.
- May 1-May 7 Pilgrim Point Work Camp (any time)
- May 1 & 2 – ECFE Garage Sale. See flyer on bulletin board.
- May 3 @ 9:15 a.m. – Sunday Worship, 10:30 a.m. – Highway Cleanup
- May 25 – Hazel Run Annual Memorial Day Dinner 11:30-1. Flyer on bulletin board.
- The Annual Dues of $10 per member or friend is due. Please indicate on your check that the amount is for Members and Friends Annual Dues. Thank you so much!
Joys and Concerns
- Concerns: Steve Ladner family, people coping with wildfires in California, and people of South Africa.
- Joys: Rain, Prairie Arts Chorale Concerts (Jeff sings a solo), Oliver (Joel and Diane’s grandson) is here again helping with candle lighting and offering, meaningful events this past week – “Beyond The Band-Aids Two” and the CURE Annual Meeting, President Obama will be commencement speaker at Lake Area Tech Institute (where John B. teaches).