- Oct. 5 @ 9:15 a.m. – Worship/Communion
- Oct. 8 @ 6:30 p.m. – Choir Practice, 7:30 p.m. – Council Meeting
- Oct. 12 @ 9:15 a.m. – Worship
Joys and Concerns
- Concerns: Spencer’s mother is improving, but still in St. Cloud Hospital, Sally Thoma is slowly improving, Bob Slettedahl is still in Springfield and hopes to be at home Oct. 1, Jeremy’s Mom is recuperating from surgery, Hazel’s sister on the death of her son and Hazel’s older sister is starting a new round of Chemo, Dick Anderson, world’s hot spots (prayer for continuance of good things done), and Peggy Kvam’s cousin Kathy is having cancer treatments.
- Joys: Bryan Mooney and his new career as inspirational speaker, choir (few and far between but will still give it a try), and beautiful weather.