- Oct. 26 @ 9:15 a.m. – Worship
- Oct. 29 @ 6:30 p.m. – Choir Practice, 6:30 p.m. – Youth Food Drive (meet at St. Andrews)
- Nov. 2 @ 9:15 a.m. – Worship/Communion, 10:30 a.m. – Stewardship Meeting
- Place your order for a Konfetty Rose by 10/27. (See info. sheet)
- The flowers on the altarare given in loving memory of Mr. and Mrs. G.H. Wilson and family: Frances, Arthur, Douglas and Mary (by their daughter and sister, Dorothy W. Hollimon (DoDo, of San Antonio TX).
- The Prairie Arts Chorale of Southwest Minnesota invites you to attend our fall concert, “It Ain’t Over ’til the Prairie Arts Chorale Sings.” Join us at Prinsburg at 7:30 pm on Nov. 8 for a fun and unique look at opera through the ages, from Italian arias to rock choruses. Tickets are available from Chorale member Sue Selden. There is no charge for children or students. For more information, please visit prairieartschorale.org.
Joys and Concerns
- Concerns Peggy Kvam’s sister is having back surgery, family of Sarah Schmidt, Jeremy and family dealing with father’s death, people of Japan and Okinawa (flooding and storms).
- Joys Sue’s birthday, Star Spangled Banner sung by Laura B. and Mariah, two young men helped Ruby unload leaves, Cheri Fjermestad (Section 3 Head Coach of Year for Girls Tennis), UCC successful in its law suit against North Carolina in same-sex marriage issue, Circle of Stones at Sharon’s was good, and Bill’s daughter, Jennifer, was home for three days.