- Dec. 14 @ 9:15 a.m. – Third Sunday of Advent Worship Service, 10:30 a.m. – MBSG Meeting
- Dec. 17 @ 5:25 p.m. – Ecumenical Caroling starting at the Manor
- Dec. 18 @ 6:00 p.m. – Circle of Stones at Pearl’s Home
- Dec. 21 @ 9:15 a.m. _ Fourth Sunday of Advent, Service of Music
- Dec. 22 – Deadline for January Encounter News
- Following Caroling, there will be a party at Darrell and Hazel Carter’s home. Please bring a dish to pass.
- Please see Granite Falls Lutheran Church’s Annual Christmas Dinner invitation in the back of the church.
- Fat Tuesday Meal Celebration is scheduled for February 17. We need volunteers to help plan the meatball dinner. Let Karen know if you want to help.
Joys and Concerns
- Concerns: Peg’s cousin Kathy and anyone suffering from Cancer, nations struggling with how to find peace, refugees displaced by fighting, issues of violence and racial fears, innocent lives lost in our country, Jody Hempel and Ann Orth.
- Joys: Karen attended Cup of Christmas Cheer in Monte (good food and conversation), and hope for warm temperatures later this week to melt ice.