- Dec. 21 @ 9:15 a.m. – Fourth Sunday of Advent, Choir Concert
- Dec. 22 – Deadline for January Encounter News
- Dec. 24 @ 5:30 p.m. – Christmas Eve Service, Christmas Fund Special Mission Offering
- Dec. 25 – Christmas Day
- Dec. 28 @ 9:15 a.m. – First Sunday After Christmas
- Please see Granite Falls Lutheran Church’s Annual Christmas
- Dinner invitation in the back of the church.
- Fat Tuesday’s Meal Celebration is scheduled for February 17. We need volunteers to help plan the meatball dinner. Let Karen know if you want to help.
Joys and Concerns
- Concerns: Judy Slettedahl (eye surgery and needs to lay flat on her back for recovery), Jim Olson (friends of Stukels with Cancer diagnoses), people of color and justice, anniversary of Sandy Hook, Sally (Mike just moved to Boston), and Syria, Turkey, and Iraq.
- Joys: Hazel’s surgery went well, Ruby (drivers for Dinner At Your Door and sister had knee replacement and is doing well), May Peterson is doing very well, and Lois and John Berend celebrating 60th Anniversary.